A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Emely Camarena, Reporter

Where do you plan on taking your senior pictures?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Its that time for all seniors to commemorate their last year. Becoming a Senior in high school is a milestone for every teenager. This milestone is something that should be remembered forever and that is what senior portraits are for. 

Senior Portraits are a once in a lifetime opportunity. They help capture who we are on our final year of high school. It’s important that these images are perfect and truly represent who we are. To have a perfect image you need a perfect location.

For Everman High School students there are many locations available. These locations are not only close, they are beautiful. Below are some locations near Everman students.

1. Fort Worth Botanical Gardens

The Fort Worth Botanical Gardens is a great location for senior portraits. The Gardens are filled with a variety of colorful flowers. The colorful assortment of flowers helps give a sense of serenity. The location is also a plus, because it’s right around the corner and at not too high a price you can have both a pleasant experience and take senior portraits. Not to mention the beautiful fountains and water scenery they have, that add just the right background to your photos this spring or summer. 

2. Fort Worth Stockyards

The Fort Worth stockyards are a great location for senior portraits that want a little bit of country in them. It will give your images a real Texas feel. If you looking for the western vibes, this is the perfect place. It includes an accessible railroad where you can actually sit on the tracks. Not only are they visually appealing but it’s also a fun trip with many fun places and things to do. 

3. Fort Worth Water Gardens

The Fort Worth Water Gardens display visual water effects. The water in the gardens will give your images the feeling of being outside in nature. The water gardens are filled with adventure and a beautiful display of water. They will definitely dramatically enhance your photos.

Anywhere can be a great location for senior photos. Fort Worth is filled with many more beautiful and amazing locations. So seniors go out and take those pictures that are worth a thousand words.These images are some of the most important pictures you will ever take, along with your official yearbook senior portraits. All Everman Joe. C. Bean seniors are cordially invited to take their senior portraits on campus on the day of November 22nd, 2019!